- Suggested searches in RKDartists&
- Active in
Amsterdam 1811 - 1833
- Amsterdam 1811 - 1833
Connections with other artists
Pupil ofThis field mentions the names of teachers or masters. What is at issue are the teachers who made a significant contribution to the development of a students, as opposed to every instructor they ever had. See also the ‘Training’ field.
- Andriessen, Jurriaan
SubjectsThis field specifies the various subject categories or genres that constitute the oeuvre of the artist in question. The contents of this field are generally based more on the documentation available at the RKD than on the literature.
- portrait, genre, landscape (as genre), church interior, cityscape
- Van Eynden/Van der Willigen 1816-1840
- Scheen 1969-1970
- Scheen 1981 , p. 39 (als: Bertichen, Pieter Godfried;*)
- Saur 1992- , dl. 10 (1995), p. 88 s
- Chr. Wright, Paintings in Dutch Museums, London 1980, p. 32
- C.J. van der Stadt, 'De watersnood van 1825 door Pieter Godfried Bertichen', Antiek 18 (feb. 1984), p. 352-354
- R. de Leeuw e.a., Meesters van de Romantiek. Nederlandse kunstenaars 1800-1850, Rotterdam/Zwolle 2005, p. 188, 313
This field specifies the location of the various RKD documentation materials. Most of the locations refer to our art-historical image documentation. In addition, you will find references to press documentation (cuttings and small articles) here.
Entered on: 1992-11-18; Modification on: 2013-08-23